Number Plates Made On site for Car , Motorcycle or Truck while you wait !

We can provide number plates for cars, motorcycles, trucks and trailers from £10.00 + Vat  . We stock a range of sizes and styles for you to choose from. We can therefore give you a number plate if your motorcycle plate doesn't meet the requirements for your MOT or you need a plate for one of our trailer hire fleet.

For us to produce a number plate we require one of the following documents:

1. A driving licence whether or not issuec in the United Kingdom (with or without photograph). This is preferred because it is a secure, government issued document showing both name and address.
2. A bill issued by electricity, gas or water supplier, a landline telephone bill or a council tax bill (current within the last 6 months).
3. A bank or building society statement.
4. A passport (whether issued or not in the United Kingdom).
5. A national identity card issued by the government of a state or territory iother than the United Kingdom.
6. A debit or credit card issued by a bank or building society (the requirement for a photograph no longer applies).
7. A ploice warrant card.
8. an armed forces identity card.

AND one of the following:

1. The preferred document is a Vehicle Registration Certificate (V5C).
2. The tear off slip V5C/2 (section 10) of the Vehicle registration Certificate (V5C).
3. Certificate of entitlement to a mark (V750).
4. Cherished transfer retention document (V778).
5. Vehicle licence renewal form (V11).
6. Temporary registration certificate (V379).
7. Authorisation Certificate (V948) with official DVLA stamp.
8. A letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including a lease/hire company).
The letter must quote the document reference number from the V5C. Quoting the vehicle identification number is no longer acceptable.